How long does it take to get one website done?
- • Typically, a five unique template page website takes 7 to 8 working days.
- • Custom designed sites with a custom theme and custom field takes 2 to 3 weeks
- Every website is different, depending on the number of pages, complexity of the design, third party integrations, customer theme vs. using page builders, and functionalities outside of WordPress core. We have dedicated testers in our team who test work before delivery, which also adds to the timeline. We can only give ballpark estimates from our experience.
Can we hire QeWebby for a single one-time project?
- Yes, you can. You can contact us from support and we can help you with one time project development.
How long does it take to complete a task?
- It depends. To help you understand how QeWebby can free up your time, we have listed some examples of the small, medium, large, and new/redesign of website tasks on the services. Small and medium tasks have a typical turnaround time of 24-48 hours, and the type of task determines it. There is no task too big for us to handle.
What kinds of websites do you help with?
- We are 100% focused on helping those with WordPress websites of all shapes and sizes, including personal websites, small business websites, large scale websites, WooCommerce/eCommerce, and e-Learning sites. Our team has experience working on over 1000+ different types of WordPress sites.
I have multiple clients and tasks; how does that work?
- We have dedicated page for Agency model. Please visit Agencies for more details.
What type of tasks can I assign?
- You can send us any type of tasks that are related to WordPress. Tasks can be, for example, new website development, customization requests, debugging, resolving conflicts with other plugins, fixing bugs, site security, theme updates, plugin updates, content migration, website migration, On-Page SEO, working with page builders.
Do you support in a different time zone?
- Our normal working hours are from 12:30 am CST to 10:30 am EST which is 6:30 am Europe time to 4:30 PM Europe time. If you have a requirement of dedicated hire in your time zone, we can explore the opportunities and extend our support during that time zone.
Can you develop the website on design files which we provide?
- Yes, our team can transform website from provided design files. We have worked in PSD, AI, Adobe XD, Illustrator files for different projects.
What project management tools you are using in project execution?
- We believe in quick turn around and structured work process. If your project is really small, we are also flexible working on emails. However, for larger projects, we normally align our customer’s project management tool which is in client’s control. We have worked with major tools like BaseCamp, Asana, Jira, Teamwork, Microsoft Team, Ora, Zoho project etc.
What Our Clients Say
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service to our clients, but you don’t just have to take our word for it.
Read below to hear what they have to say about QeWebby!
Had an amazing new website done with QeWebby. The experience was absolutely great and stress-free working with their team. I would highly recommend using them for any website work whether it be small fixes or a complete website design.Jimmy Hopkins
The QeWebby team was a pleasure to work with. They are professional, very communicative and stick to their set deadlines. I would not only work with them again, but would also recommend them to a family or friend! My website turned out exactly the way I envisioned it would. Thanks again, QeWebby!Katie Harris
It was a great pleasure to work with QeWebby! From the very first days it was noticeable that a team of professionals was working on our project. The work was coordinated by the responsible project managers, and the main thing our website was completed within the agreed deadline. The result is an impressive, easy-to-use and functional website. Great job, thank you!Elizabeth Sanchez